Saturday, April 02, 2011

Repeal the Second Amendment?

Both Right- and Left-wing authoritarianism are alive and well in America. This writer wants to repeal the Second Amendment. Further, many of our rights hang by one vote in the Supreme Court. "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."


  1. "Regulation efforts have failed as courts hold the 2nd amendment to permit virtually anyone a gun, allowing 25% of the population to threaten the remaining 75%."
    The author doesn't choose to be analytical with this statement . . . whether or not, for example, it would be the same 25% doing the bullying without a gun in the picture. It's not exclusively the gun and it's not exclusively the personality, it's both.

  2. Mr. Little said "Slavery was guaranteed and women forbidden to vote." This was a reason he felt the 2nd amendment was just another outmoded belief. After all, today's socially progressive keyboard nirvana should be enough to secure our safety and civil liberties. Right? Only in one's spoiled naive world.