Friday, October 19, 2012

Great Quote on Media Bias



Daily Email - October 19, 2012





Romney Jokes about Media Bias as Reporters Protect Obama

By Cliff Kincaid
October 19, 2012

"Speaking at the Al Smith dinner, which benefits Catholic humanitarian causes, Mitt Romney took on the press in a joking manner that struck many as truthful. “Now I never suggest that the press is biased,” he said. “I recognize that they have their job to do, and I have my job to do. My job is to lay out a positive vision for the future of the country, and their job is to make sure no one else finds out about it.”

The quip is funny, but the lack of ethics in the media, on  most of both the left and right is not. Romney not only has to beat Obama, but most of the mainstream media. This is a very formidable task.




No comments:

Post a Comment